Friday, January 28, 2011

Christ like love

This morning I was reading in the Book of Mormon and im reading in Mormon right now. I was really impressed with the Love and the Charity that Mormon and his son Moroni had. They were the last of the Nephites and they were writing in the Book of Mormon and telling everybody that reads the book that they need to increase there love and have charity and it always gets me how he could have so much faith in what he was doing when he was one of the last people of his kind. It showed me that when we exercise our faith in the lord he is going to bless us and help us do those things that we need to do and nothing can stand in our way when we do those things we have been commanded to do. I think we all need to remember the things that we all have been blessed with and not take advantage of those things but use them to help others and continue to bring others to christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment